BrainFPV brings us their latest creation, the Radix Flight PDB. Supporting up to 8S and 160A, the radix PDB (power distribution board) can handle serious power. The integrated LC filter and 5V (2A) regulator provide noise reduction and clean power to the radix FC and other peripherals. Get the cleanest build by soldering the motor and ESC telemetry signals directly to the radix PDB, and connecting it to the radix FC using the included cable. Oh yeah, did we mention there are four integrated programmable LEDs?
- Made for major power: Up to 8S support and 160A burst
- Integrated LC filter for noise reduction and clean video
- Solder pads for motor signal wires and ESC telemetry
- Four integrated programmable RGB LEDs - show your color
- 5V (2A) output to power all your peripherals
- Current measurement up to 160A
- Heavy-duty 4-layer PCB with 4oz copper per layer for high current handling ability
- Plug-and-play stacking with RADIX FC using soft wires for vibration isolation
- Engineered and tested in the USA
- Battery Voltage: 3S to 8S (9V to 35V)
- Maximum Current: 100A constant, 160A burst.
- Voltage Regulator: Integrated 5V, 2A.
- Noise Filter: Integrated LC filter for clean video.
- Current Measurement: Up to 160A (20mV/A).
- Motor Outputs: Solder pads for motor signals (DSHOT) for clean and simple wiring.
- ESC Telemetry: Solder pads for ESC telemetry signals.
- LEDs: Four integrated programmable RGB LEDs. Output for additional LEDs.
- Stacking height: 5.5mm (space between RADIX FC and RADIX PB).
- PCB: 4 layers, 4oz (170um) copper per layer. HASL plating (lead-free).
- Dimensions: 36mm x 38.5mm.
- Weight: 8g
- Radix power board
- Cable for connecting radix PDB to radix FC