Emax 20A ESC
- Authentic electronical components to ensure high quality and ehance the current endurance ability of the ESC.
- Based on BLHeli firmware, optimized for high performance with great linearity and much quicker throttle response.
- Specially designed for multirotors, but extremely compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts.
- Motor direction (rotation) is programmable: normal, reverse, or bidirectional.
- All paramters can be programmed via USB Linker.
- Multiple protection features including, Low-Voltage Cut-off, Over-heat Protection, and Throttle Signal Loss Protection.
- Alarm mode: Keep throttle at 0 for 10s, the ESC will cause the motor to BEEP.
- Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all receivers, providing smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
- Continuous Current: 20A
- Burst Current: 25A
- Li-xx Battery: 2S - 4S
- Dimension: 52mm x 26mm x 7mm
- Weight (includes wires): 28g
- BEC Output: 2A / 5V