NOTE: Black printed parts are included with these. (Motor Mounts, Camera Pod)
FlyingBear Approved Power Train: Here
- Stretched racing frame designed for competition
- Endures the abuse of training, 100mph crashes, and mid-air collisions
- Optimized for racing and neutral handling, but can also carry a GoPro Session when you need HD footage of some hot laps!
- Easy to maintain
- Swappable 5mm arms. Remove two screws from the bottom of the quad and arms can be swapped out in minutes.
- Adjustable camera mount ~20-60 degrees
- Flexible VTX antenna mount. Protect your SMA connectors!
- TPU Motor Mounts
- “Air Mounts”, mechanical isolation for your flight controller
Kit Contents (motors, ESCs, props, flight controller, PDB, VTX, and camera are not included)
- qty 4, 5mm carbon fiber arms
- 1.5mm carbon fiber top and bottom plates
- 1.5mm carbon fiber bottom brace
- 3d printed canopy, motor mounts, antenna mount, and flight controller air mounts
- qty 4, m3x15 aluminum standoffs
- qty 24, m3x8 stainless steel screws
- qty 4, m3x10 stainless steel screws
- qty 4, m3x16 stainless steel screws
- frame mass (carbon and TPU only) = 90g
- all screws and standoffs = 2og
- motor to motor diagonal =225.7mm
- motor to motor vertical=170mm
- motor to motor horizontal=148.5mm
- This build has a medium level of difficulty due to the short 15mm stack. Please cut all thick wires to length and avoid overlapping wires.
- Pigtail VTX (TBS Unify pro recommended)
- HS1177 Style Camera
- PDB with +/- pads for each ESC, do not overlap thick wires
- Separate ESCs on each arm is recommended. It is possible to build with 4-in-1 ESC boards in the 15mm stack but can be more difficult. Compatible: Spedix 4in1, DYS 30A 4in1. Incompatible: Bolt 4in1