The FX805 Micro FPV Camera & 5.8GHz 40CH 25mW VTX with Mounting Case is extremely small and easy to install on the Blade Inductrix. The unit is ultra-lightweight, so it is easy to place on any aircraft without affecting the COG. Most multi-rotors wouldn’t even notice it was there. This Camera / VTX combo is the perfect choice for adding FPV to the Blade Inductrix micro quadcopter to change it into a Mini Whoop.
It’s easy to install and operate with one push button to change channels and bands. Just plug into a little 1S Lipolybattery or onto your 5V rail and you are ready to go.
It has excellent video and low latency for such a small package. The combo also includes a splitter and a circular polarized 5.8G tuned antenna for the best video signal.
- Micro sized and lightweight (4.5g)
- 40CH VTX
- Easy install, plug and play
- Push button control instead of switch to change channels
- Powered by 1S 3.5V LiPoly battery
- Built in mounting case for the Blade Inductrix.
- Mounting Case angled 20 degrees back for forward flight optimization.
- Transmitter power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5~5V
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 140deg viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20 x 25mm diameter
- Antenna: 3 lobe right hand circular polarized
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels
- Raceband: 5658-5917
- Size: 21x19x17mm (excluding antenna)
- Weight: 4.8g
Band F: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860, 5880
Band E: 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945
Band A: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725
Band R: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917
Band B: 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866
- Push Button: Long press for band, Short press for channel
- 2 row LED indicators; 5 for band, 8 for channel